As some of you know my sister and brother-in-law are about to have their first little baby boy. So in all the excitement and waiting for little Grant to get here I was asked to pack my bags so we could leave as quickly as possible once we got "the call" from Val.
Now wait a second, I'm not the one having a baby here. I never heard from my friends who are already aunts that they had to basically pack a hospital bag too. There should be a book for these kind of things... So now all of my favorite clothes and shoes are in a bag at my parents just waiting. We are so excited (maybe too excited) to meet the newest member of our family. So I am all packed and ready to meet my new nephew... I'm ready when you are Grant.
No comments:
Post a Comment