Monday, September 15, 2008

iKE


So I get this call from my mom on Wednesday saying that Val and Justin were loading up little Grant and their (2) dogs for a trip up to my parents house to avoid any issues with iKE. Thankfully they got here safely and in the normal time it takes to get from their place to my mom and dads. (Luckily it didn't take them 8 hours to go 50 miles like when Hurricane Rita hit)

So anyways Thursday night we went over there and I got to meet my nephew. He is too cute, let me tell you! I was the last person to meet the little guy, even Chris saw him in person before me. (okay by like 2 seconds, but still) We enjoyed seeing them all and catching up a bit.  He is a true blessing and a bundle of joy. So because of Hurricane iKE I got to see my nephew a whole month earlier than planned. Can't wait to see how much he's grown in a couple of months.


No comments: