Thursday, January 22, 2009

Design Inspiration


So in the next couple of months we will be starting to renovate our house and making it our own. Usually on my lunch breaks I will brainstorm on what I want our house to look like and try to figure out my design taste. Being a designer it's hard to narrow what you like to one specific design type; ie. modern, contemporary, traditional, transitional, country cottage, french country the list goes on and on. I want our house to be cohesive in design and I just want it to fit Chris and my personalities. No more mauve paint, palm tree wallpaper, rooster light fixtures, and old lady draperies, etc. I happen to love simple and classic designs, so it will be polar opposite of what we have lived with for the past couple of years. I guess you could say that we tend to like things somewhere in between comfortable and modern. So I thought I would share with you some of our inspiration photos... and what we're hoping to achieve with this renovation overhaul. We love to entertains so we ultimately want all who come into our home to feel welcome and comfortable. Be looking for a kitchen inspiration post... that's for another lunch hour.

1 comment:

Jesus Loves My Tattoos said...

If you need any kind of help you got the Ormeshers!!! :)