Anyways that was all up until about 5-1/2 months ago. You see having a little girl has made the color pink grow on me a little. Not sure how it happened, I didn't register for really any pink items, but I still got them. And know I have found it is just too hard not to put her in pink since she looks just so darn cute in it. And plus I have learned that if you don't dress your little girl in pink everyone thinks she is a boy.
I was doing laundry the other day and it just made me smile to find PINK lent, yes I said pink lent, in my dryer. I never thought I'd experience pink lent in my lent trap. I know that sounds funny, but it just made me smile and laugh a little bit. Honestly it made my day, which might sound ridiculous, but it's the truth. Thank heaven for little girls and the color PINK I guess. But heavens no more pink and red. I don't think that will ever grow on me. I'm afraid to even put her red and pink stuff close together in her closet.
No comments:
Post a Comment