Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our January

January has been a month of changes around here. Hayden has learned to sit, crawl, and pull up all in a few weeks. Therefore we have had to baby proof or at least attempt to baby proof our house. Here are some of my favorite pictures from this month. I tried to be better about capturing her personality in the photos. Enjoy!


Look at me I'm practically standing on my own two feet.

Our little helper in the kitchen. Look at those pearly whites. Grandad would be proud, she loves having her teeth cleaned.
I want to be just like mom when I grow up. Not sure if that means I'm meant to be a designer or indecisive on which color to pick.
Wee! Higher Dad!
I've been running with mom to get ready for the Warrior Dash in April. But I have to be honest I just love those shoelaces.
Just playing around the house... can't you see the beautiful mess I make :)
First trip down the slide. Our little girl could care less it seemed. Maybe she'll be more excited in a few years.
Yippee for the park!!
Dad, where's my brownie batter? I feel cheated...
This little one is a fire fly. She loves the fireplace, hence the thick blanket to protect her noggin. Thankfully the Lord has given us a tough little girl. She has already met many a corners and hard surfaces in our house and has only been crawling and pulling up for a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Kali said...

I love it! You definitely caught her personality!