Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Teal Obsession







So I passed by this cute skirt at Target one afternoon last week and just had to pick it up. 1)because I seem to be, okay correction... I AM obsessed with this teal color right now.It must have been those clear blue waters in Florida I saw back in June. 2)Hayden looks too cute in that color to pass it up. I might even buy it in the next size up for next summer :)

Anyways I'm trying to get my camera out more since I've been slacking off it seems. So we had a little photo shoot out in the backyard last week and here are some of the photos. This girl, meaning Hayden... does not like to pose for photos... she prefers candid shots. It just so happens that we have a ball the same teal color. Coincidence... yes and no I feel like everything I am buying right now is this teal color.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

She is so pretty! A little Doll

Kali said...

I love the teal color! She looks beautiful!