This post is going to compile a bunch of this and that from our week last week and this past weekend. Enjoy.
P.S. I'm loving where the Lord has me right now, yes some days are hard and long but who wouldn't want to spend their days with these two finding joy in the small things.
Words can't express what this photo says to me. He is just so precious and growing like a weed.
Here is the nap hair I promised my friend Rita. See the craziness and thus the reason I am thankful we can get a small ponytail these days. It's bonkers I tell you and I love it.
Those cheeks and lips, that's all I have to say.
Bundled up this past weekend for a church gathering at our nearby park. Small gospel centered community is such a good feeling.
This one loves the slide.
This quite possibly is one of my favorite pics. Sad I couldn't get Chris' expression, but this has to be one of my favorites of Hayden.
Trip to the Farmers Market to get our pumpkins. I'm just not quick enough to capture her smile sometimes.
Resorting to watercolors after we painted her pumpkin with acrylic paints and it got all over her.
Such a sweet picture and a picture that captures her love for being outside. (Trying out a headband since we have lost a million bows to date.)
And last but not least this one melts my heart. I'm not a professional photographer by any means but I'm proud of this pic. She is in a word BEAUTIFUL!




1 comment:
Perfect in every way Emily!
Post a Comment