Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Vegan Experience

Well a few of my co-workers decided to try out this new vegan restaurant on Friday. The restaurant's called the Spiral Diner & Bakery and its in an older part of town. The people were very friendly and the place had fun decor, but I was not so fond of the food. I learned that I am a meat and potatoes kind of girl, but I have to admit they did have a mean "vegan" chocolate chip cookie! Yum-O! I had a combination of vegan chili which had fake meat in it (weird) and macaroni and cheese(I guess it's fake cheese too since it can't be dairy). It might have been the whole weird texture thing that turned me away, but I am glad I experienced the Spiral Diner & Bakery and got a chance to catch up with a few people at work who happen to live that lifestyle. It was a very educational experience.


No comments: