What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let me think here... Being that it is football season right now, I would probably be practicing our cheerleading routines for our football game that week. It might have been close to homecoming which means being a freshman you had to paint roughly 20 for lack of a better word "spirit signs" not to mention spend endless hours decorating the gym for the pep-rally. I would spend hours on those dang signs being the perfectionist that I am. We had a whole week's worth of activities during our homecoming week, we were at school into the wee hours of the night. Thank goodness those days are over. I have to admit though that our school's pep-rallys and football games are my most memorable experiences in high school along with many others but I will save those for another questionnaire.
What are 5 things on your "to do" list today:
1. Today has been crazy. So just get through the day!!! Just take a deep breath, did I mention today is crazy!!
2. Marinate some fajita meat for small group tonight. YUM-O!! We are having a "potluck", get excited.
3. Have small group, I'm super excited to hang out with our friends, play games, and of course eat me some good Mexican food.
4. Study... I have to fit this somewhere in my day. I am signed up to take the LEED exam in a couple weeks. Passing this test will help me in my professional career. Wish me luck!! Say a prayer.
5. Spend some time lovin on the pups; which will probably include wrestling and throwing their cute pumpkin toy all over the house. In the meantime getting stepped on and jumped on by 80 pound dogs. All in the name of love right?And then LAST but not least catch some shut eye. Wednesday's don't really leave a ton of room for things to do.
Favorite snacks:
I would choose:
Chips & Dip
Gold fish
Anything chocolate
What would you do with an unlimited supply of money?
1. Today has been crazy. So just get through the day!!! Just take a deep breath, did I mention today is crazy!!
2. Marinate some fajita meat for small group tonight. YUM-O!! We are having a "potluck", get excited.
3. Have small group, I'm super excited to hang out with our friends, play games, and of course eat me some good Mexican food.
4. Study... I have to fit this somewhere in my day. I am signed up to take the LEED exam in a couple weeks. Passing this test will help me in my professional career. Wish me luck!! Say a prayer.
5. Spend some time lovin on the pups; which will probably include wrestling and throwing their cute pumpkin toy all over the house. In the meantime getting stepped on and jumped on by 80 pound dogs. All in the name of love right?And then LAST but not least catch some shut eye. Wednesday's don't really leave a ton of room for things to do.
Favorite snacks:
I would choose:
Chips & Dip
Gold fish
Anything chocolate
What would you do with an unlimited supply of money?
Wowzers that's a toughy. I would pay off any debt my family has for sure, fix up our house the way I want to, or get a place off the beaten path and fix it up and open a bed and breakfast, give more money to the church for our expansion, travel endlessly around the world and experience all of the world's cultures, buy Chris' dream car and of course anything else he wants, give to charities (mostly those with less fortunate children), go on trips with friends, and finally last but not least retire at age 25 :) Totally possible.
Where have you lived?
Garland, Norman, Addison/Farmers Branch, Carrollton
Where have you worked?
I have worked at James Avery at Northpark, Interior Architects, and I'm currently at The idGROUP.
Who are you tagging?
I'm tagging Valerie F. & Amy F.
Where have you lived?
Garland, Norman, Addison/Farmers Branch, Carrollton
Where have you worked?
I have worked at James Avery at Northpark, Interior Architects, and I'm currently at The idGROUP.
Who are you tagging?
I'm tagging Valerie F. & Amy F.
No comments:
Post a Comment