
So occasionally we like to pamper your pups. They are basically a frozen snack for your pups. So when I first heard about them I was a little skeptical but I thought I would give them a try. I mean Ty & Toby love ice cubes and of course food, so when one of my co-workers had mentioned Frosty Paws I was sold on the idea. We went to Petsmart and you would figure they would sell them there, but when I mentioned it to the employee I got the weirdest look from him. So feeling defeated I thought I would try looking at our Tom Thumb, even though I doubted they would be there. But sure enough there they were right by the ice cream in the frozen food isle. Our guys LOVE them… except when they get a brain freeze from eating them too fast; which believe me... it happens. Anyways for all of you puppy owners this is a great treat, and they even have it in peanut butter flavor too. These treats make for entertaining times around our house, and it makes our pups super happy so I thought I would share.
1 comment:
I might be trying some of these soon! Cooper LOVE ice and treats, so an icy treat might be right up his alley. We are trying ANYTHING to stop the biting/barking and to get our sanity back!
Post a Comment