Monday, March 2, 2009

Let the Renovation Begin...

Attention all, we have started our renovation! We started out with the small stuff like the wallcovering and then this weekend we took down all of the dark wood paneling. It's time to celebrate no more red and gold palm tree wallcovering and no more old lady paneling. It was so relaxing to both Chris and I... I think I found a new love for demolition. Here are some pictures from this past weekend. We got a lot accomplished and learned a lot about our house and the idiots who built it. Enjoy... look for more posts with our renovation updates.















P.S. I wish there was an easier way to show the pictures in a more organized manor, but this is what you get for now...


















1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! I can't wait to see it finished! It's going to be beautiful i know!