
That's right, Girl Scout cookies are here! Get Excited! I was greeted yesterday morning at work with the wonderful saying... "the cookies have arrived"/pay up. I went ahead and ordered some for some friends and family, so when my co-worker said... "Emily here's your box" I was made fun of a little, at least until I explained myself. Everyone who had ordered immediately opened their boxes and dove in. I called my mom and told her to stop by our house to pick hers up before I ate all them. Later on in the afternoon another co-worker was talking about how they had heard on the radio that girl scout cookie sales were actually down 19% from last year... are you ready for this... except in North Texas. (We're up 2% from last year) I tell ya people, don't get between us and our cookies. Anyways those cookies made my day, it's crazy how food can do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment