Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We're Foodies...



Chris and I really enjoy being in the kitchen together, not just in the room but actually cooking/baking together. I am so happy that we share this common love for Food. We are hooked on all of the fun cooking/chef shows out there. We love watching Top Chef New York, Chopped, Iron Chef America and so many of the other food shows that are on T.V. these days. We have tried to create our own recipes as we cook throughout the week, which is always fun and inventive. We really like to try new dishes all the time as well as trying out new ingrediants that we find at the local market. We love all food has to offer, a quote from a recent gourmet column says it all, " some of us cook, some of us grow, all of us eat." We love entertaining and enjoy all of the great conversations that occur at the dinner table. I am going to try to post some of our new recipes, our favorite recipes, and our own recipes. Look for that coming soon...

No comments: