Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day this year was a lot of fun. Chris and I met up with his mom and extended family at the Blue Mesa grill for the popular Sunday brunch. But we didn't stay there for too long when they told us it would be an hour and a half if we were lucky before we got seated. I was famished since it was already 10:00 and had nothing in my system. And Chris as my witness, I'm not super nice when I haven't eaten anything... We headed over to the Cheescake factory for Sunday brunch over there. Who knew, I didn't know they had brunch. I ened up having the French Toast Napoleon, it was fabulous and HUGE. I always forget about the portions there. We enjoyed spending our morning with Momma Shack.

After the great breakfast we headed home to pick Ty up so my parents could get their puppy fix. We headed over to there place for a nice relaxing afternoon. Dad and I along with my Dad's mom took Ty for a walk around their neighborhood and to play in the park. He was zonked when we got back to the house. When we got back we had the chance to visit with my sister and nephew and crazy brother-in-law via video. (some technical program) Anyways we got to watch Grant crawl, and I've got to tell ya, he is quick on his knees.(or belly I should say)It was fun to see her on her first Mother's Day, you could just tell she was enjoying her day. We had dinner at my parents after we caught up with Val and enjoyed catching up with them and reminiscing over old times.

We loved spending our Sunday with our moms, they truly are an inspiration and we thank them both for all they have done for us.

No comments: