Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Nights

Ok when I named this, I got a flash back from Grease and that one song, oh the good ole days. Anyways, we are enjoying our summer so far and getting to hang out with friends and family. Everything is great except for these crazy temperatures, geez louis! We are still working on the house and getting this the way we want them. I promise I'll update you with pictures soon. Here is a picture of us this past weekend at the Rough-Riders game on Friday night. It was a little sticky, but we had a great time and even got to watch a few fireworks afterwards.

Either the guy in the background knew we were taking a photo and was trying to be cool and do bunny ears or he just likes to throw the peace sign. Real cool, O well good times. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer "break".

No comments: