Okay Chris and I get to carpool most of the time to work during the week which has been so so so nice lately and quite a blessing! We get to ride together in the HOV lane and let me just tell you... if I were a cop I would be posted by the HOV lane all day long. I would say about 7 out of 10 cars are in the lane illegally. Which just urks you early in the morning if you know what I mean. HOV stands for High Occupancy Vehicle, meaning more than one person/lady... We are amazed at the number of people that feel they deserve to be in the lane or that they are entitled to break the law. It really makes me wonder what kind of people we have living in our society these days and if they even have morals.Look for more updates on what we've been up to soon... I'm waiting on some photos then I'll update you.
No comments:
Post a Comment