Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lovin'

Lovin' every minute these days and trying to cherish them. With Ms. Hayden on the way Chris and I decided to have a night out on the town to celebrate our 4th anniversary early. Since we're pretty sure that little miss will be here before the 28th we wanted to celebrate early.

Chris and I both love trying out new kinds of food and of course new food places and we have heard of Kent Rathbun's restaurant located up in the Shops of Legacy called Jasper's and thought we'd give it a try. Who doesn't like getting dressed up every once and a while and going out for a night on the town. We had a great time and enjoyed the snappy casual atmosphere and of course the food.

I started taking pictures of the fun food we ordered so that we could share what we had. By the time dessert came around you could tell I was so overwhelmed by the chocolate on the plate and I forgot to take a picture and didn't realize it until our plate didn't look so pretty. It all looked and tasted amazing!"
Picture 1 shows my steak and garlic potatoes with mixed veggies in a red wine butter sauce. It was a new twist on a classic.
Picture 2 shows Chris' Ancho BBQ ribs with pure baked potato goodness. Chris was so kind to let me try a bite. We're going to try to re-create it sometime.

Picture 3 shows our Maytag Blue Cheese Chips, they were delicious! We had heard that Jasper's was well known for them so we thought we'd give them a whirl.

Picture 4 not shown due to my love of chocolate, but it was Oh so good.

Thanks Chris for a fun evening out on the town and for the fun new memories.

No comments: