Monday, April 26, 2010

Clever Title Goes Here


Do you ever hit a wall when you're trying to come up with a fun title for your post. Well that's me this week. I've been MIA for a month now and have fallen to the bottom of everyone's lists. Bummer, never thought I'd be that person. Life has been crazy these past few weeks, we have been going to the doctor weekly to get updates on our little one, my sister and girlfriends threw the sweetest shower ever, and work has been well crazy!

We are trying to get everything done on our to-do lists before Ms. Hayden shows up, really any day now which is kind of daunting, but exciting all at the same time. Everyone asks: " are you ready" Well as ready as we're ever going to be. Now I'd like to meet the person that was 100% ready to have their first child. I mean really folks.

Anyways some of the things we've been up to include finishing up our living room from last year sadly. We finally got crown moulding installed
and it looks great! Chris has been slaving away on Hayden's room in order to meet her deadline. It is still slightly in the works, but I promise will look amazing when we're through with
it. Don't expect too much pink though.

Here are some snapshots from the past few weeks...

We finally have some privacy at our place. This window has not had any window coverings on it since we tore down the red rooster draperies when we moved in. Thanks to the help of my wonderful mother... we now have stylish, colorful and beautiful draperies in our kitchen/breakfast area. (Picture doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea.)
My mom, sister, and me at the shower. It was a sweet day and of course there was shower punch. Yum-O! Funny how we didn't register for a whole lot of pink, but we sure got plenty of it. Now I need to go shopping so my wardrobe can compare to Hayden's. That's how it works right?
My one and only craving has been chocolate, imagine that. So I've been practicing piping and of course the fine art of eating chocolate. Right now I have three boxes of brownie mix, a hunk of milk chocolate from CM, and chocolate chip cupcakes in my pantry. I guess I should get to baking.

Hopefully it won't be as long between posts this month, but I can't make any promises.







No comments: