So thankfully our bags were already packed and so it made for a pretty seamless process when the doc said on Thursday to head straight for the anti-pardom wing. Luckily we got the chance to swing by home first to pick all of our stuff up.
I even got to bond with my friend Izzy the IV. She wasn't too bad, but it was definitely entertaining carting her everywhere with me or at least Chris got a good chuckle every now and then. She only scared the dickens out of us in the middle of the night with an alarm going off saying air in the IV... kind of scary, but we managed through it.
I didn't really use everything that was in my bag, but we had all of Hayden's stuff in the back of our car just in case. We didn't know if we were going to have to stay through Saturday or if they were going to induce if the fluids didn't come back up to a reasonable level. So thankfully we got discharged Saturday around lunch time and Chris unloaded everything back into the house.
Then today we had a follow up appointment and we didn't know what was going to happen so we had to re-pack and re-load our bags and load them in the car. I felt prepared, and of course the doc was happy with the sonogram today and said; "okay lets wait and see if she comes on her own." go figure... In my mind I'm thinking dangit... I just loaded all of that stuff back into the car! SO everything is staying except for the my toiletries and everyday essentials.
So we're ready to go... just waiting on the little one now. If she doesn't come by Sunday which is her official due date we will induce Monday morning. Let the waiting begin, and pray she comes on her own...
1 comment:
oh Emily, I'm so excited for you guys! Post pics of your sweet Hayden when she's born!
Post a Comment