Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tis the Season

Tis the Season, as the holidays approach I have a running list of everything I'd like to do and get done. So here we go in no particular order.

1) Make a tradition of decorating a gingerbread house with Hayden.
2) Wrap all my gifts in brown craft paper with bakers twine and the felt flowers I've made. Trying to save a little on wrapping this year. I can tend to go overboard.
3) Put up our Christmas tree and decorations. I found some great ribbon to try out on the tree, I can't wait.
4) Decorate our mantle with our stockings and holiday decor for the first time. Can't wait, I hope it looks okay when I'm through with it.
5) Spend time with family.
6) Go to the Gaylord Ice exhibit. I heard it's Charlie Brown this year, so it should be cute.
7) Help Chris put up the Christmas lights on our house. Thanks sweetie for risking your life to help make our house look amazing during the holiday season!
8) Read the Nativity story to Hayden and make a tradition of reading it and making Him the focus of the season.
9) Drink some eggnog. Yes, I know some of you are shrieking. I enjoy a hearty glass every now and then and since I couldn't have any last year since I was pregnant, here's to this year.
10) Enjoy and cherish our first Christmas with Ms. Hayden. P.S. she has the cutest Christmas PJ's, but more on those later.
11) Listen to Christmas music all holiday long. Yippee!! Yes, it has begun, tune in to 103.7 FM if you want to join in the holiday cheer.
12) Christmas shopping! I love, love, love to buy gifts for others. I can't wait!


1 comment:

us. said...

i love your list!! i have an awesome christmas cd i should burn you- you will LOVE it!