Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Real Simple... Could I??

Chris bought me a 5 issue subscription to Real Simple Magazine. It was one of those fundraisers for a co-workers son. You know those, so if you get something from one co-worker, they kind of expect you to order something from their kid too. I told Chris I really only care about when the girl scout cookies go on sale from here on out...

But I have to say that I have really been enjoying it and I'm glad that he got it for me. Everything in it seems... wait for it... Real Simple. So in my first issue that I received there were a ton of articles on no fuss solutions for a lot of different things; ie. cooking, decorating, fun ideas for the kids, and even beauty/hair tips.

So my question to you is... Could I pull this look off or even this one.

The more and more I think about it, it would be a nice refreshing change. I'd hope it would be low maintenance and easy to do. My only hesitations are; can my hair actually do that and I really don't want to be labeled as having a "mom haircut". Yes, I know that I am now a mom, but I don't want to be stereotyped into having a mom haircut, much like people don't want to fall into the "bob" stereotype.

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.

1 comment:

us. said...

yes! i like the first one!!