So these past few weeks have been beautiful here and we've been enjoying our backyard. We've been trying to spruce it up and I think we are well on our way. Here are some pictures from the past few weekends.

All smiles when we're outside.

Hayden checking on our lettuce, and even taste testing some too.

Even broke out some cute shorts one weekend. Look at those rolls. Is that a left hurkey I see.

Daddy's girl.

Picnic out back. I love our silver leaf maple in back it provides the perfect amount of shade and sun right now.

So precious. I'm always so sad that our pear tree buds smell, because they are pretty enough to put in a vase.

Headed home with our loot. Hayden has enjoyed our many trips to our local nursery, Lowes & Home Depot. She has blessed us with many good naps on the weekends that have allowed us to get some work done. And last but not least. Yeah!! I finally have a flower bed I can plant petunias in. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment