Lately I've been inspired daily it seems by a slew of things. Whether it's the craftiness of this blogger or the craftiness of this blogger. I love hearing what other people are doing to bring joy into their lives and into the lives of others and it helps me brainstorm on the things I want to do in my day to day life to really enjoy the life I've been given. So here are a few ideas that have inspired me.
1. I'm going to start an inspiration sketch book. Whether it's scripture, something the Lord has taught me, a prayer, photos, crafts or ideas. I think this will help give me a creative outlet. I just finished a study on the life of the Apostle Paul and plan to flood the first couple pages of my sketch book with the sweet scripture the Lord has revealed and placed on my heart. So encouraging!
2. I've decided how I'm going to decorate for Hayden's 1st birthday so the crafting and the lists have begun. I'm so excited, just to be doing things hands-on. Here's a sneak peek. More to come later.

3. To step into the line of sight of my camera every once in a while. I want to try to take more photos when it's just Hayden and me at home, even if I don't look my best. She will want to have pictures of the two of us when she's older. I'm so thankful for our sweet time together.
4. To plant a bunch of wildflowers to let Hayden hand pick on the weekends for the vase on our kitchen table.
5. A long list of crafts I'd like to get my hands on... Sew a doll for Hayden, make her a pillow case dress, make some ruffled onesies for all of my friends who are expecting, and make some pillows for my sofa. This is quite a list and can be a little overwhelming and not so inspiring so I'll stop there.
The list is growing everyday. What inspires you?
No comments:
Post a Comment