(don't worry those are not ALL for her)We had a nice and simple Sunday this past weekend. Hayden had her first experience or should I say joy in tasting donuts. We went to a nearby local donut shop called Escape and had breakfast. It was great to sit back and relax and see all of the other kids and their parents at the donut shop. I hope that we can make this place a donut tradition every now and then. Afterwards we ran around out front of the shop at the park. It wasn't hot yet so it was quite nice. Hayden loved the freedom of not being tied into a high-chair. Maybe in a few months we will have donuts out at the park. It is a joy to see her exploring the world that the Lord created and a workout right now, I might add. Anyways it was a great Sunday and sweet time with our family.

No comments:
Post a Comment