Monday, August 1, 2011

Hayden's July


Hayden has had a fun filled July... I can't believe it is already August. She went on her first plane ride which you saw in my last post and she experienced her first fireworks show. Towards the end of the month she went to swim lessons and we took her to her first baseball game. I love experiencing her firsts, it brings me joy to see her excitement in the little things.

Although we had pretty good seats in the shade I might add, it would have been a nightmare to keep her sitting and navigating through all of the bleachers, people and stairs. I think anyone with a 14 month old knows what I'm talking about. I think we lasted 5 minutes in our seats and then headed out to the outfield where she could run around. She lasted until the 7th inning stretch and we walked out to "Take me out to the ballgame"

Fun memories from a fun night. What a great July. Looking forward to August.

No comments: