I love love love October and the Autumn season it is quite possibly one of my favorites. Alot is going on in our neck of the woods. We are once again working on our house and trying to enjoy the cooler weather and explore the outdoors with Hayden as much as we can. Here are some pictures from our October so far... I will post some more pictures tomorrow of Hayden going on her first hike. The pictures are backwards, but you don't care, right?
Learning about power tools at such a young age. She is her father's daughter. I love that she is exploring the world around her. She is in awe of the mechanics of things and how they work. I love watching her wheels turn. After this pic was taken she took the screw driver from dad and attempted to put a peep hole right at her eye level. Good times.
Hayden has been Dad's helper all along. She is keeping us on top of our toes in making sure she is not on top of the ladder or eating screws left on the ground. :) Oh the joys of renovating with little ones. It is going to be so worth it. I can't wait to share the final pics when we are done of course. :) These things take time, or so I'm told.

Yay. We finally closed up the house. I'm so thankful for Chris and his know-how.
Yes, you are seeing correctly.. that is a hole in the side of our house. When we do a renovation, man we renovate!
No comments:
Post a Comment