This past weekend I had the joy of throwing my sister a "Sprinkle" since her second boy is due on Christmas Day. I had so much fun putting it together and to hopefully show her how special she is to me. My new nephew's name will be Mason so I decided to play off of that idea along with a green and peacock blue color with an accent of yellow. We drank orange juice out of mason jars with great straws from Sweet Lulu and the favors were mason jars as well.(see link below)
Here's a couple of pictures of what we ended up with... Again it was so fun to put together. I feel like pulling together a party and planning it from start to finish is a hobby that gives me great joy. Something I will possibly be looking into for some extra spending money.


1 comment:
So adorable! Great job Em! I have heard of the idea of a "sprinkle" and have a friend having her second in May. I might have to steal a few of your ideas! :)
Post a Comment