She loves animals right now. So thankful for her joy and excitement about new experiences and discoveries.Ok so I officially FAILED at posting the rest of what I'm thankful for in November. Sorry about that...Here are the rest of the things I am thankful for: (Sorry no pics... they took forever last time...) Enjoy the random pics of Hayden at the beginning of the post.
Day 10- Nature: I'm thankful for my love of the outdoors. Chris and I recently went camping in Beavers Bend Oklahoma. It was beautiful and refreshing.
Day 11- Something Old: Hayden is now 18 months old. It is crazy to believe that she has graced us with her presence and we already have so many great memories with her. I am so thankful.
Day 12- Hands: Hayden is learning to hold hands right now and it is the sweetest thing. I will never forget her trying to hold hands with her friend Will. Watch out world, more like... watch out dad, you better find that stick.
Day 13- Written Words: I've been inspired to write Hayden and the rest of our children a journal. Just filled with sweet memories and tidpits for them to read when they are eighteen, get married, or have children of their own. I obviously haven't decided when but I figure I have a while.
Day 14- Movement: I am so thankful for a dependable car to take Hayden and me to and from all day everyday. A big shout out to Chris is takes a risk everyday driving the Exploder. I am so thankful for you and the sacrifices you make for our family.
Day 15- Technology: I am thankful for technology that can re-unite friendships. Thank you Facebook. (Never thought I'd say that.)
Day 16- Animals: We recently made a trip to the Zoo and Hayden just LOVED it. Thankful for animals that spark wonder in my little girls eyes.
Day 17- Memories: I am so thankful for all of the memories we've captured throughout my relationship with Chris and now with Hayden. I love looking back at them which I do every couple of months when it's time to organize our train wreck of an office. :)
Day 18- Something New: I have something new coming for Christmas. Oh the wait is going to kill me.
Day 19- Best Friend: I am thankful for new and old best friends. I have been blessed and have learned alot from the girls and women in my live. I am forever thankful.
Day 20- Seasonal: I am thankful that Chris is letting us decorate for Christmas tonight.
Day 21- Where you Sleep: I am SO thankful for where I sleep. Chris and I were talking about this last night, wondering how people slept on the ground or on pelts for so long. I'm so thankful for sleep and for where the Lord has provided me to sleep.
Day 22- Clothing: I am thankful for the clothes that I have. I am thankful that I have options, and that Hayden has clothes that fit her perfectly. At least for another month:)
Day 23- In your Closet: I am thankful that I have a new closet. I'm just waiting for the flooring to be installed and then I can move everything in. I am so thankful in so many ways.
Day 24- Gratitude: I am thankful for gratitude and people who exhibit that quality.
Day 25- Artwork: Hayden is getting into coloring and I'm loving her free flow art that she draws everyday. It can be hard, I'm not going to ly for a control freak like me. All in good time. I hope she loves and appreciates Art someday.
Day 26- Transportation: See #14
Day 27- Daily Routine: I am thankful for a daily routine and the people that are involved in it every week. It does change constantly but I'm thankful Hayden knows when it's naptime and dinner time and bedtime.
Day 28- Nighttime: I am thankful for nighttime and for rest. I will never forget the other night, before we put Hayden down, we typically pray and I'm usually holding her. But the other night she walked over to her crib with Pinky and said Pray (one of her favorite words) And it was such a humbling experience to get down on her level, on our knees and pray to the one and only Lord. I couldn't remember the last time I prayed on my knees, but I am so thankful that the Lord brought me to my knees. I will remember that night for the rest of my life. So sweet. I hope that He woos her and that she has a place for Him in her heart.
Day 29- Light: I am thankful for light and the ease of getting light.
Day 30- Self: I am thankful for the person and the woman of God that He is molding and shaping me to be. I am so encouraged and excited to see what He has in store for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment