Monday, April 23, 2012

Hayden

Things have been busy around our place over the past couple of months and I feel horrible that I haven't posted. We found out in early March that we are expecting a baby boy in July. We are so excited and thrilled to meet him. Hayden is starting to understand or at least if you catch her at the right moment, she is. I'm super busy trying to prepare Hayden for her big girl bed, potty training, and trying to re-decorate her new big girl room and revamping her old room for a little boy. It is keeping me busy...

My camera is still in the shop and so I haven't posted a lot of pictures lately. I'm really hoping that it will be fixed this week, and that I can re-teach myself how to shoot in manual before the baby comes in July. Anywho... I was given the opportunity by a sweet and thoughtful friend to have Hayden's photos taken. So we headed outside to take some shots and capture Hayden at 23 months. This was such a special opportunity and I am forever grateful! I love how the photographer captured Hayden's personality and her joyful spirit. Jessica Cadis did such a great job. Check out her Facebook page here. Here are some of my favorites.



2 comments:

Lindsay O'Donnell Jones said...

Oh, congratulations! A baby boy, how fun. :)

Brittany said...

Congrats friend! So excited for you guys! :)