This past weekend we celebrated Ms. Hayden's 2nd Birthday with dear friends and family. We had so much fun celebrating this past year with everyone. Here are some pictures, thankfully the weather held out for me this year and it was a beautiful evening in our backyard.
Hayden Age 2:
Loves being outdoors
Loves animals of all different shapes and sizes.
Loves the park.
Loves her tools and her tiara.
Loves to get dirty.
Loves bubbles.
Loves to read, especially her Jesus Storybook bible. Loves looking at the stories of the Ark, Daniel and the Lions Den, Jonah, and Jesus in the Manger. ( anything with an animal in it:))
Loves going to the pet store to see the animals.
Loves her babies. Putting them to sleep, feeding them you name it she loves it when it comes to her babies.
Loves blueberries, raisins, lollipops, and cereal bars right now.
Loves chasing her daddy down the hallway and wrestling and being tickled by her daddy.
Loves to go to doctor visits to check on baby Ethan's heart beat. She always asks if he's coming on our way to the doctor. I always say not today, God's still making him... but won't be able to say that much longer. We are so excited to meet him and introduce them. I pray they have a solid relationship built on respect, trust, and humor.
Her favorite story is Noah's Ark, she is always saying "read animals ark, animals ark..." in her sweet voice.
She is a little sponge repeating everything little word we say. Of course when I type it you can't hear her emphasis, which is just precious. Some of her sayings:
"I wuv it"
"Wait our turn" I guess we are always waiting in some sort of line. She is patient beyond her years.
"Hayden do it"
"I getch you"
"Wuv too" Her response to I love you.
I'm so thankful to be her Mom. She is too precious for words. I'm cherishing this time with her and growing as a person daily.




No comments:
Post a Comment