Bear with me... this is a long post with A LOT of pictures. A LOT has happened since I posted last. I am in a word HORRIBLE about consistently blogging and keeping everyone up to date. I want to capture our days and memories but I also want to live in the moment too and not always be behind the camera. I'm going to try to get better and make it a point to post more frequently. I follow blogs where people post something everyday and right now there just isn't room for that.
Enjoying our backyard.
Had to tell Hayden that throwing rocks was scaring all of the fish away.
Hayden's first fish. Tablerock Missouri Vacation in June.
Hayden's first boat ride. She loved it. She even got to go tubing with Dad and Pops. I went out and took some pics but Ethan didn't agree with all of the bouncing the boat was doing. Sad to have missed out on tubing and wake boarding. Next time...
Swimming on vacation. I love this swimsuit on her.
Helping dad wash the car. Sweet memory for me since I always helped my dad with washing our cars.
Loved her 4th of July watermelon.
GG has been over here a lot and has been such a blessing.
Helping tame the garden. What a helper.
Ethan Jamison, born July 19th.
Like I mentioned above. Here's Ethan...
Hayden loves her little brother and has done so well with the transition.
A girl and the waterpark. We have been going all summer and she wouldn't get in the water. Well she finally understands and LOVES the waterpark. We couldn't pull her away.
My boys. Aren't they handsome.
Family pizza night. Hayden got creative with her cooking techniques.
Ethan and cousing Mason. They are 8 months apart. Trouble is all I can say. Excited to see their relationship.
Cousins.
Learned how to play dress up. GG didn't know the bag of worms she opened up. :)
Friends all geared up for hunting for the Baxon from Winnie the Pooh. Quite possibly her favorite movie right now.
This one loves to race through the house right now. She gives Chris and I quite the workout. Look at that stance we might have a track star on our hands.
Checking Ethan and making sure he's a healthy boy. What a good sister.
Sunday morning donuts. Yum-O/ family photos since both grandparents requested them. Trying out my new lens.
Lounging around.
Pigtails & dress up at Nana's.
Ty's first ride on the boat. He did great for an old pup. He will turn 7 (49) on september 30th.
Exploring on the boat.
Hayden and her friends as superheros. Her idea... too cute.
Weather finally gave us a break so little man could be outside with us. I'd say he enjoyed himself.
Trying to embrace the camera and be present in the pictures I take day in and day out. So one day the kids will know I was aware, engaged and present throughout their childhood.
Our little explorer. She is all about dressing herself lately. Miss independent.
A little artist loving to paint. It was freeing to not try to control what she painted or what color she painted. They were her originals.
Loving the ponytail and pigtail options we have these days. Her hair can be hard to tame after a good nap.
Saturday mornings watching dad mow and being so kind to take him water. She is so sweet.
Dad, are you done yet?? Waiting to play.
She is a HUGE helper in the kitchen. I hope she loves to cook and bake as much as Chris and I do.
So there it is. Wow that was a lot. I'm going to try to get better about this.


































No comments:
Post a Comment