One of the main reasons for my lack of posts this past month was my LEED test. I have been studying for the past 8 weeks or so to take my test. Thankfully my studying paid off and I ended up passing the test! Yippee!! I am so thankful for passing the test on the first try. LEED tests you on your knowledge on multiple environmental aspects of Interior Design. It is where my industry as well as other industries are leaning with the whole Green movement. Anyways… it’s super exciting and I am so happy that all of my testing is over. No more tests/studying for a while, I promise. Thanks for your prayers and support while I was out of commission studying my life away for this one. But the fun thing is my new signature. Emily Shackelford, LEED AP signing off.
Monday, December 1, 2008
LEED AP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment