I know I know I haven’t posted anything in a month, so bare with me as I catch you up…

Chris and I decided to go on a fun date night to Fort Worth. We decided to get all dressed up and made reservations at an authentic Fort Worth restaurant and purchased tickets to see Stomp at the Bass Performance Hall.
I had never been to Fort Worth, so it was definitely a treat for me to experience Sun Dance Square and to see how Chris’ hotel is coming along. Downtown Fort Worth was so nice, they have done a great job with their city planning down there.
We drove into Fort Worth and ate at the Reata which is a Fort Worth steak house. It was super fun and quite the experience. We got to try buffalo, which tasted so good and was a new experience for us both. That was the beginning of a great night.
We then made our way over to Barnes and Noble to burn some time before the Bass Hall opened for the show. They finally opened the doors, so we made our way across the street. Walking in I immediately held onto the railing since the seating is setup on pretty steep angles, but overall it was truly a beautiful building with great architecture.
The show started with a bang and we thoroughly enjoyed the new segments of the performance and the interaction throughout the show. We had been to Stomp before on one of our first dates up in Oklahoma City, so it was super fun to experience the show again. Chris is so sweet to plan this special evening, I can’t wait to experience more new things with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment