Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fun times with U2

November has been a pretty month at our place. However we did take the time to entertain ourselves when U2 came to the Cowboy stadium. We got tickets with a few couples from our small group and had a blast. It was our first trip to the new Cowboy stadium and we really enjoyed the facility as a whole; the architecture, the entertainment, etc. The whole venue was great, hope to go back maybe for a game when the Cowboy’s actually can win a few games. We met up with friends at Uptown Burger at West Village; it was a fun little place to grab a bite to eat before we headed out to Arlington. I would definitely recommend it. I wanted to try the blue cheese burger SO bad, but Baby Shack isn’t allowed to have blue cheese or really any of the cheeses that I’m super addicted to.

Back to the concert, it was AMAZING!! I was a little concerned about the volume and the baby, but apparently everything was fine. We had earplugs which totally saved our ears and allowed us to actually hear all of the great music. A U2 concert has been on Chris’ to do list for a while now. I’ve just been waiting for them to come back to the U.S. to get tickets. I’m so glad we went and we really enjoyed the evening. It was a late night, that’s for sure and due to poor planning on my part we had a 7:50 flight to Denver the next day. Never again… I tell you!

No comments: