Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Addition...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers


Surprise to those of you who don’t know yet…. Chris and I are pregnant! We are so thrilled and excited to meet this little one. Baby Shack is due May 23, 2010. Yes, that means I am about 16 weeks along. Everything has been pretty smooth sailing besides the whole morning sickness every now and then. We are so pumped for this new adventure God has in store for us and we can’t wait to experience raising a child of God and truly teaching a little one to know Christ and what it means to have a relationship with Him.

We are truly blessed and are just so excited to meet him or her. So for now the only update is that Baby Shack sure likes to move around a lot, we’ve heard the heart beat and even got a free sonogram where we could see him or her; which was really neat and mind blowing all at the same time. Of course since I am a type A person we are going to plan to find out the gender, and sadly we are going to have to wait until January 5th to hopefully find that out. (I hope he or she cooperates) I only say sadly because I had Christmas gifts pending on knowing the gender. More updates to follow…

1 comment:

Natalie ODonnell said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. I had a dream a few weeks back that you told me you were pregnant--crazy, I know, but I had a feeling this was coming. Please keep me posted. I'm grinning from ear to ear for you guys!