
Last Friday I had the day off and I figured it would be my only chance to head out to see Chris’ hotel that he’s been working on for the past almost 3 years of our lives! It’s crazy to see how beautiful everything is and how successful they were at making it look “Fort Worthish”. Chris has been working so hard on the job and I know he’s learned so much. I finally got to meet all of his co-workers who I have heard about, which was nice. We were able to walk most of the floors and believe me I will be a happy camper when the elevators are finished. We took the stairs all the way to the 15th floor. Check out this Omni Fort Worth link and scroll through the pictures and renderings.
This is pretty much what things looked like when we were there except they were still missing some FF&E items (Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment). I am so proud of Chris and this accomplishment, although all he can see are all of the headaches that got them to this point. This is quite the project, so I thought I would share it with you guys. Take a look.
1 comment:
GO Chris!!!!!
Post a Comment