Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Work Out

Do you think they're trying to tell us something?? Glad I had my camera to catch this one. Yes, our dogs get on our treadmill. They probably think to themselves, "well someone should get on it." Chris and I in the healthy mood we've been in recently decided to do a Boot Camp class. We had our first session a couple of days ago and I am still feeling it. Our instructor's name is April and she looks so sweet and innocent until it comes to conditioning. We are both hoping that this will help us get fit and healthy for the upcoming year. We ran some laps at first, then we did a performance test with crunches and push-ups. And then the "best part" (not really) we did a segment dedicated to our legs... I only made it through two of those. April called that my threshold, aka you can't breath and every muscle is aching.  It was great! Then we did an ab busting workout. It kind of hurts to laugh still, but it felt really nice to wake my muscles up. It reminded me of the good old volleyball, basketball, and cheerleading days. Hopefully in a couple of weeks our dogs won't be pressuring us to hop on that treadmill.  

No comments: